Thursday, February 26, 2015

technoknob technically closed

Google and Blogger are terrible places to be, and have been for years, which is why I haven't kept this little side project blog up to date for a few years. The most recent attempt by Blogger to shut blogs down -- and I truly believe that they want blogs shut down, because they learned they couldn't monetize them and therefore they don't want to have to be bothered anymore -- means that some of my most popular posts over here on technoknob are now against Google policy.

That's why I'm moving the important posts over to She Blogged By Night. Once I've done that, I'll delete the posts over here that Google won't approve of, remove the Content Warning and what remains of this blog will stay up as archives only.

Feel free to drop by my About page if you need to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment