Tuesday, May 5, 2009

defending the home

We have some minor repairs on the house from last year's hail storms and tornado, and I had some calls in to a local repair place to call me back so we could set up a time to get a couple things done. This morning at 7:30 AM some guys from this repair place show up unannounced and start hammering on our house. I should mention we're on a night schedule and so at 7:30 AM we had barely gotten to sleep. (Somewhat unusual for me, but I stupidly stayed up all night doing research on Marie Prevost.)

Of course, we didn't know what the hell was going on at 7:30 AM, except it sounded like someone was trying to break in. So my
husband ran outside to defend the home...

...in his Mr Bubble t-shirt.

The weird thing is that this didn't scare the repair guys off. Despite telling them to wait until we called to schedule a time, they came back a few hours later and started breaking down the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment